How Do I Get Rid Of My Belly And Get 60% Off Membership?
Your life is yours to control, a lot of people ask this question when at social functions and the answer would usually be the same, many things, difficult to tell without having a look at multiple angles… in fact most of the 6 priorities we base our company around.
BUT here are 5 tips that will get you closer to a flatter more defined AB-tastic self. Now bear in mind these are tips for the right now and that as with everything in health and fitness, something doesn’t work for 10 years, these are START points that we would build from and trial, then move on to other methods ( just in case there are any internet trolls looking for an argument)
1. Fix the diet. Limit carbohydrates from any other time than post workout initially then its a case of increasing protein, water and good fat intake. Sources such as coconut butter, olive oil, and fish oil are great sources.
2. Weight training. We like to gear their programs around single leg movements first as they are more challenging, like split squats, lunges, walking lunges for the lower body then presses, pulls, and prowler dragging or pushing. Big movements like these create a greater metabolic effect on the body, isolation exercises, although they have their use, should be kept back for specific phases.
3. Short rest periods. If you want to lose fat, work with rest periods of 5s to 60s between reps and sets. There is a great amount of evidenced based research that shows the increasing fat loss from using short rest intervals. You just have to look at the work of people like Miloš Šarčev to understand that physiques can be built on lower weights, maximal contractions and short rest periods.
4. Intensity. Probably the one that most people underuse! Work with reps of 10 to 50-rep range ( depending on your experience). Don’t use a load for 10 reps that you can actually do 20 reps with! You can’t expect to change if you are not working hard enough, its that simple.
5. Training frequency. If you can’t commit to training a minimum of 3x per week you are going to have to settle for SLOWER results ( but not NO results)!! Training 1-2x per week is maintenance, 3-5x per week of training you will see the most progress, more than that and your recovery methods really need to be on point. ( We will blog about recovery methods in the future)
Overall, the bottom line is to fix your diet and get in the gym 3 to 5 times per week and focus on bigger movements with short rest periods.
Keep it simple, if you fall off track just refer to these 5 tips and you will be ok. Don’t go mad, just be consistent!
In 2016 you have a huge opportunity to change your life, look at some of the results Priority 6 got back in 2015. People surpassed all expectations, they quit smoking, they lost weight, shed body fat, stacked on muscle mass, became aerobically and acerbically fitter, they could walk upstairs without getting out of breath, they recovered from injuries, they committed to a program from beginning to end, they completely changed their outlook on life and nutrition, they learnt how to cook, they gained confidence… All these things from a gym with an awesome community to support and thrive in.
I know where I would like to train! If you want RESULTS in 2016, don’t waste money at a cheaper gym that doesn’t get your the lasting results you want! Come and have a FREE taster session at P6, nothing to lose, everything to gain. Click on the ‘Contact’ form above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and take advantage of the last few days of our 60% off membership offer!